Justified executive producer Taylor Elmore has closed a two-year overall deal with CBS TV Studios. He will supervise and develop new projects for the studio and is set to begin his new gig in April, after FX’s Justified wraps its sixth and final season. He has been on the show for the past five seasons, having started as a co-producer. Elmore, repped by UTA and attorney Bruce Gellman, shot the Wall Street pilot this past development season for CBS Studios and Timberman/Beverly, and his TV credits include CBS’ Cold Case and Raines, the latter with Justified creator Graham Yost.
‘Justified’ EP Taylor Elmore Inks Deal With CBS TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV
- Fox Buys LA Sheriff’s Department Drama From David Ayer & Will Beall With Penalty
- Joan Rater & Tony Phelan Sell ‘Council Of Dads’ & ‘Trust’ Drama Projects To NBC
- Netflix Orders ‘Trinkets’ Series Based On YA Novel, Sets Cast Led By Kiana Madeira, Brianna Hildebrand & Quintessa…