Richie Keen has been tapped to direct TV Land’s comedy pilot Teachers. Based on the popular web series, Teachers revolves around six elementary school teachers who are trying to mold the minds and lives of America’s youth, but they don’t really seem to have their own lives together at all. From making their class help them stalk exes online, to altering a grade because the art teacher is “kind of a bitch,” these teachers certainly are changing the world, one student at a time. Keen’s previous directing credits include It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, New Girl, Mixology and Sirens. He’s repped by CAA, Scott Fedro of Lonestar Entertainment, and attorney Adam Kaller.
Richie Keen To Helm TV Land Pilot ‘Teachers’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Nora Kirkpatrick & Funny Or Die Team On Interactive Series ‘The Coop’ For Eko
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash
- Jennifer Lopez’s Nuyorican Prods. Taps Alex Brown As Production Executive
- ‘Ray Romano’ Netflix Trailer: Back On Stage And Bended Knee
- Kevin Barnett Remembered: Fellow Comedians, Hollywood Pay Tribute To Stand-Up And ‘Rel’ Co-Creator
- SAG-AFTRA Members To Rally Wednesday As Strike Vs. BBH Ad Agency Enters Fifth Month