The duo behind Sony’s upcoming take on Sabrina The Teenage Witch are in negotiations to take a stab at the script for Marvel’s tiniest hero. Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari made the 2010 Black List fresh out of NYU with Die In A Gunfight and later scored the scripting gig on the horror pic Haunt. Now the pair is eyed to rewrite Ant-Man for director Peyton Reed, who replaced Edgar Wright last month. Adam McKay did the most recent pass on the script about the shrinking superhero. Marvel wouldn’t comment. Barrer & Ferrari are repped by WME and Caliber Media. Latino Review was first to report.
Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari In Negotiations For ‘Ant-Man’ Rewrite
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Latest Film News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International Box Office
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To Be…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- Andy Vajna, Producer Of ‘Rambo’ Films And ‘Terminator 3,’ Dies At 74