EXCLUSIVE: Elisabeth Rohm, who played Assistant DA Serena Southerlyn on NBC’s Law & Order, is taking on a other DA role, this time on the new CBS drama Stalker. Rohn will play a series regular on the Kevin Williamson series, which stars Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q as detectives from the Threat Assessment Unit who investigate cases of stalking. Rohm will play Amanda, a Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney who works with the Threat Assessment Unit and a mother to a 10-year-old boy, whose attempt at a new life in L.A. suddenly is derailed when she discovers her past (aka McDermott’s Jack Larsen) has followed her cross-country. The role was listed as a lead on the pilot’s breakdown, but the character only briefly appears in the pilot and ended up as a guest spot played by Elizabeth Bogush. Rohm, who co-starred in American Hustle, is with Mavrick Artists, Untitled, Hilary Shore and Felker, Toczek,.
Elisabeth Rohm Joins New CBS Drama ‘Stalker’ As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Dave Stewart & ‘The Voice’ EP Audrey Morrissey Clear Up Legal Issues Around NBC Music Format ‘Songland…
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"