Disney Channel has ordered a second season of its comedy series starring Olivia Holt (Kickin’ It), Austin North, Piper Curda, Peyton Clark, and Sarah Gilman. I Didn’t Do It revolves around the close-knit group of teens in the midst of a wild occurrence – something so absurd that it has them trying to explain away the craziness. Through flashbacks they recount the various and sometimes random moments leading up to their predicament. Since premiering in January, I Didn’t Do It has tied as Disney Channel’s No. 1 series among tweens 9-14. Series was created by Tod Himmel (90210) and Josh Silverstein (So Random!) and is produced by It’s a Laugh Productions.
Disney Channel Renews ‘I Didn’t Do It’ For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
Oscars Foreign Language Film Shortlist: 'Roma', 'Cold War', 'Burning' & More But No 'Girl', 'Border'
Latest TV News
- Rebel Wilson To Star In Sonar Entertainment-Backed Australian Period Drama ‘Les Norton’
- ProSiebenSat.1's "Man In Hollywood" Rüdiger Böss Leaves German Broadcaster After 25 Years
- Korea’s CJ ENM Acquires Majority Stake In Swedish Distributor Eccho Rights
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Sets Lindsey Kraft In Recurring Role
- Netflix Sued By Former Detective Over ‘Making A Murderer’
- Tucker Carlson: “We Are Not Intimidated” By Ad Boycott Over “Dirtier” Immigration Segment