Lindsay Goffman is joining the Hawaii Five-O actor’s production company as Head of Development and Keo Lee has been hired as a Development Executive. Daniel Dae Kim‘s CBS TV Studios-based 3AD was launched in October with a two-year first-look deal to develop and produce projects for network and cable. Goffman comes to the company after a stint as VP Development at Gross Entertainment, and before that she was a development exec at FremantleMedia. Lee worked at CJ Entertainment as a creative executive in its international production and financing unit.
Daniel Dae Kim’s 3AD Adds Development Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos
- Ramy Youssef Set For His First HBO Stand-Up Special
- Freddie Fox & Anna Chancellor To Star In BBC Feature Doc About Oscar Wilde