EXCLUSIVE: Melisa Wallack, who earned her first Oscar nomination for penning last year’s Dallas Buyers Club with Craig Borten, has signed with WME. Wallack and Borten also garnered a WGA nomination for their script about the life of AIDs patient Ron Woodroof. Wallack’s previous credits include Tarsem’s Snow White pic Mirror, Mirror and the 2007 Aaron Eckhart-starrer Meet Bill, which she wrote and co-directed with Bernie Goldmann. More recently, Summit brought Wallack onboard their Vin Diesel fantasy-actioner The Last Witch Hunter in March. She’s also a client of Anonymous Content and was formerly with Resolution.
‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Scribe Inks With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…