The CW has ordered 24 all-new half-hour episodes of improv comedy series Whose Line Is It Anyway? to debut in 2015. No premiere date and time were announced for the new cycle, but featured performers Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie will return along with host Aisha Tyler. Dan Patterson, Mark Leveson, Jimmy Mulville, Stiles and Brady exec produce the series from Angst Productions and Hat Trick Productions.
CW Renews ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’s Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play ‘Dot’
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency