NBC has shipped pirate drama Crossbones to Saturday for its last two airings, with this Friday’s episode the last to air in the series’ regular Friday 10 PM slot. The John Malkovich starrer will then be replaced by an NBC News special and Dateline for the following two weeks. Crossbones, which had been in the works for a long time, having been announced at NBC’s 2012 May upfront, started slow and has since lost half of its premiere rating, most recently drawing a 0.5 in 18-49 and 2.7 million viewers last Friday. NBC often sends underperforming dramas to end their runs on the low-trafficked Saturday night, something it previously did with Smash and Crisis.
‘Crossbones’ Final Episodes To Air On Saturday
What's Hot on Deadline
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, 'Picnic At Hanging Rock' Actress Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Latest TV News
- ITV Label Possessed Scores Bumper Order For ‘5 Gold Rings’ As Ex-Sky Chief Adam MacDonald Joins As Chairman
- ‘Dating No Filter’ Producer Lime Pictures Relocates Unscripted Exec Ben Crompton To LA To Bolster U.S. Expansion
- Super Bowl LIII Set, As New England Patriots Beat Kansas City Chiefs 37-31 In OT
- Los Angeles Rams Going To Super Bowl, Beat New Orleans Saints 26-23 In OT
- Fiji Water Girl Kelleth Cuthbert Snags ‘Bold And The Beautiful’ Appearance
- Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: “Stop Acting Like Young People”; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back