Upstart company Saban Films will partner with Roadside Attractions to handle the U.S. theatrical distribution of the Tommy Lee Jones-directed The Homesman, the Western that premiered at Cannes. Jones stars with Hilary Swank, Grace Gummer, Miranda Otto, Sonja Richter, Hailee Steinfeld, James Spader and Meryl Streep. Saban Films, hatched by Haim Saban, and Roadside Attractions plan to release the film this fall on November 7.
Saban Films, Roadside Take Cannes Pic ‘The Homesman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?
- Margot Robbie’s Luckychap & Dan Lin’s Rideback Team For ‘Barbed Wire Heart’ At Warner Bros.
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘BlacKkKlansman’s John David Washington Reflects On His Year Of Socially Aware Films
- ‘Bosch’ Actor Lance Reddick Cast In ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Colleen Camp Joins Netflix’s Peter Berg-Directed Film ‘Wonderland’