MSNBC has canceled Disrupt With Karen Finney, just shy of its first anniversary. Finney, a political commentator at the network since 2009 who previously served as deputy press secretary to Hillary Clinton during the Clinton presidency, will remain at the network as a contributor. Lousy ratings did in the 4 PM weekend show, which regularly ranked No. 4 in its time slot among cable networks. The cancellation was first reported by TV Newser, citing the network.
MSNBC Pulls ‘Disrupt’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos