Theo Kingma was re-elected president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for 2014-2015 at the Golden Globe org’s annual election meeting today. Kingma will be joined with Lorenzo Soria, Lilly Liu and Meher Tatna, who were also re-elected as VP, executive secretary and treasurer, respectively. The board of directors are Ali Sar, Anke Hoffmann, Helen Hoehn, Jorge Camara and Yoram Kahana and alternate board member Luca Celada.
HFPA Re-Elects President Theo Kingma & Officers
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- MoviePass Films Sets Horror Feature ‘The Reckoning’ With Director Neil Marshall; Charlotte Kirk Starring
- Universal Takes Multiple Territories On Annapurna-Backed ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Following UK Rights Intrigue
- Hollywood Film Awards To Honor ‘Crazy Rich Asians’
- SPC’s Michael Barker Talks Awards Contenders & Distribution Challenges: “There’s More At Stake Than Ever Before”…
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…