Channing Tatum, Tilda Swinton, and Ralph Fiennes are in talks to join Joel and Ethan Coen’s 1950s-set Hollywood film Hail, Caesar! The trio will join George Clooney and Josh Brolin in the pic about a fixer who works for Tinseltown’s studios to protect its stars. The Coens are directing their own original screenplay and producing under their Mike Zoss Productions banner alongside Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan for Working Title Films. Universal picked up worldwide distribution rights earlier this month. Our sister pub Variety scooped the Tatum news first.
Channing Tatum, Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes In Talks For Coen Brothers’ ‘Hail, Caesar!’
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project
- Mira Sorvino To Topline Indie Drama ‘Butter’ From Paul A. Kaufman
- Deadline’s The Contenders London Photo Studio 2018 – John Krasinski, Nicole Kidman, Letitia Wright, Rosamund Pike…