EXCLUSIVE: Guillermo del Toro has withdrawn as the director of Beauty, the live-action revisionist take on Beauty And The Beast that has Emma Watson attached to star. Warner Bros has started the process of finding a new director. Del Toro had other commitments, but he’s still firmly part of the movie. He wrote the script, and he’s producing the film with Denise DiNovi. Del Toro is directing the haunted house pic Crimson Peak.
Guillermo Del Toro Won’t Helm ‘Beauty’ With Emma Watson At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest Film News
- Elaborate ‘Alien’ High School Production Gets Hollywood’s Attention
- Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
- Women In Film Los Angeles Adds Five New Board Members
- ‘A Lifetime Of Sundays’ Trailer: Regina King Narrates NFL Films Docu Spotlighting League’s Iconic Female Owners
- Ian Levy Sci-Fi Thriller Spec ‘Out There’ Lands At eOne; David Bruckner To Direct
- Deadline's 2018 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament Gets Underway: No. 10 'A Star Is Born'