In a throwdown between Jersey mobsters and George R.R. Martin’s mythological characters, Games Of Thrones wins hands down. The award-winning series has become HBO‘s most-watched with an average gross audience per episode of 18.4 million viewers across all plays, outstripping the record set by the 2002 season of The Sopranos which drew 18.2 million average gross viewers per episode. Two episodes remain in the fourth season of Game Of Thrones, which has bested itself topping the 14.4 million viewers who tuned in during Season 3. The season finale is June 15. HBO has already renewed the show for a fifth and sixth season.
With 18.4 Million Viewers, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Is HBO’s Most Watched Series Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’
- Roseanne Barr Lashes Out At Her Character’s Demise In ‘The Conners’ Premiere