EXCLUSIVE: Adrian Lyne has signed with CAA. The helmer, most famous for the steamy provocative thrillers Fatal Attraction, Indecent Proposal, 9 1/2 Weeks, Lolita and Flashdance, most recently was repped by WME. It has been difficult to get him to direct; his last picture was 2002’s Unfaithful, which starred Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Lyne has flirted with a steamy film or two but hasn’t consummated. Maybe CAA will have better luck getting him to close the deal and get back behind the camera.
CAA Signs Director Adrian Lyne
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest Film News
- ‘Wrong Turn’ Gets A Remake: Constantin Rebooting Horror Franchise With Original Creator
- ‘The Possession Of Hannah Grace’ Trailer: Shay Mitchell Battles Her Demons – Literally
- Martin Scorsese Named 2018 MoMA Film Benefit Honoree
- Oculus, RYOT And Kaleidoscope Announce DevLab 2018 Incubator For AR/VR Artists
- ‘Free Solo’ Leads Critics Choice Documentary Awards Nominations With Six; Michael Moore Set For Career Honor
- Viggo Mortensen To Make Directorial Debut With ‘Falling’, HanWay To Launch Sales At AFM