DreamWorks and Participant Media’s adaptation of Richard Morais’ bestseller stars Hellen Mirren as famed French chef Madame Mallory in The Hundred-Foot Journey, a culinary drama about an Indian restaurant and a three-Michelin-star restaurant across the street from each other in southern France. Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey and Juliet Blake are producing Steve Knight’s script, and Lasse Hallström is directing. Disney is releasing it August 8. Check out the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘The Hundred-Foot Journey’
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest Film News
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- After Trying Day, Disney Sets Film Leadership Lineup
- WarnerMedia Will Add A Diversity Executive To Top Management Team
- Voltage Wins Legal Battle Over ‘The Professor And The Madman’ As Judge Tosses Copyright Suit
- Buddy Morra Dies: Comedy Talent Manager Who Helped Launch Billy Crystal’s Career
- Fox Film Team Faces Rocky Disney Future; Paul Feig Moves Label To Universal