The Television Academy has reached across mediums to bolster its executive ranks. Chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum said today that Heather Cochran has joined the group as CFO and EVP Business Operations. She was Managing Director of Planning and Operations for the Motion Picture Academy Museum. As part of her new gig, Cochran will serve as a senior strategist for the Academy’s new media center and endowment campaign. She replaces current CFO Frank Kohler, an 11-year TV Academy veteran, who is segueing to a consulting role for the group.
TV Academy Taps Heather Cochran As CFO & EVP Business Operations
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
FX & Sky Team For Parenting Comedy 'Breeders' From 'Sherlock' Star Martin Freeman & 'Catastrophe' Producer Avalon
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- WME To Represent Me+You Productions As ‘Sick Of It’ Producer Eyes U.S. Scripted Push
- ‘When Heroes Fly’ Hebrew Thriller From Keshet Int’l Goes To Netflix
- John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- ’60 Minutes’: Donald Trump Says “I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly” After Two Years…
- ‘Charmed’ Review: CW Reboot Casts A Familiar Yet “Woke” Spell On A New Generation
- FX & Sky Team For Parenting Comedy ‘Breeders’ From ‘Sherlock’ Star Martin Freeman & ‘Catastrophe…