Actress Toni Collette, Emmy winner for United States of Tara, has signed with CAA. In features, Collette recently starred in The Way Way Back and Enough Said and next will be seen in Lucky Them, which is executive produced by Joanne Woodward and the late Paul Newman, premiered at Toronto and screened at Tribeca. Collette, who was with WME, can be seen on Broadway in Will Eno’s The Realistic Joneses, for which she earned a Drama Desk Special Award. Collete also recently signed with Lee-Anne Higgins of United Management in Australia, and continues to be repped by Jen Turner of Viking Entertainment, Dean Michaels of The Asteri Group, and attorney Debbie Klein.
Toni Collette Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Venice Critics’ Week: Anna Eriksson Debut ‘M’, Indian Fantasy ‘Tumbbad’ In 2018 Mix
- Bradley Cooper’s ‘A Star Is Born’ Headed To Venice After 1st Hollywood Screening Impresses Exhibitors…
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…