Actress Toni Collette, Emmy winner for United States of Tara, has signed with CAA. In features, Collette recently starred in The Way Way Back and Enough Said and next will be seen in Lucky Them, which is executive produced by Joanne Woodward and the late Paul Newman, premiered at Toronto and screened at Tribeca. Collette, who was with WME, can be seen on Broadway in Will Eno’s The Realistic Joneses, for which she earned a Drama Desk Special Award. Collete also recently signed with Lee-Anne Higgins of United Management in Australia, and continues to be repped by Jen Turner of Viking Entertainment, Dean Michaels of The Asteri Group, and attorney Debbie Klein.
Toni Collette Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Latest Film News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- Andy Vajna, Producer Of ‘Rambo’ Films And ‘Terminator 3,’ Dies At 74