TBS has extended the second season of Deal With It, adding 10 more episodes of the hidden camera competition series from executive producer Howie Mandel. It’s set to return this fall. Comedian Theo Von hosts the series in which members of the public are secretly recruited to pull a prank on their unwitting companions with no time to prepare, and must obey all instructions given through an earpiece from a secret control room nearby to win cash and prizes. Guest celebrities and comedians scheduled to appear in the extended Season 2 include Kelly Osbourne, Nick Cannon, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Arsenio Hall, Bill Engvall, Kevin Nealon, and Alex Mandel among others. Deal With It is averaging more than 1.5 million viewers, including 887,000 adults 18-49 for its second season. It’s produced by Howie Mandel’s Alevy Prods., Roy Bank’s Banca Studio and Keshet Broadcasting, in association with Lionsgate TV.
TBS Extends Season 2 Of ‘Deal With It’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game When It Comes To Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage
- DHS Secy Nielsen Insists “We Are Country Of Compassion” As She Touts Trump’s Child Snatching…
- ‘This Is Us’ Taps ‘The Things They Carried’ Author Tim O’Brien As Consultant For Season 3
- Gareth Emery To Topline ‘We Are CVNT5’ Electronic Dance Music Mockumentary Series On Verizon’s go90
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side