Syfy has acquired the supernatural thriller Bitten for a second season. The series from Entertainment One will premiere in 2015 with 10 new episodes. Based on Kelley Armstrong’s bestselling Women Of The Otherworld novels, Bitten stars Laura Vandervoort (Smallville, Ted) as Elena Michaels, the lone female werewolf in existence. During its first season on Syfy, Bitten averaged 1.1 million total viewers based on Live +7 data,. Bitten is executive produced by J.B. Sugar for No Equal Entertainment, John Barbisan, and Patrick Banister for Hoodwink Entertainment, and Tecca Crosby, John Morayniss, and Margaret O’Brien for Entertainment One.
Syfy Acquires ‘Bitten’ For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Omarosa Is “Dog” Who Got Fired By John Kelly
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist
- Former Murdoch Consigliere Marty Pompadur Joins Board Of Bitcoin Investment Firm MovieCoin
- Facebook Scores Rights To Spanish La Liga Soccer In India & Will Make Games Available For Free
- ‘Death and Nightingales’: First-Look At BBC Two Period Drama Starring Jamie Dornan & Matthew Rhys
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Lines Up Porn Star Stormy Daniels & Kirstie Alley For ‘Celebrity Big Brother’