No word from NBC yet but I hear that the cast of Parenthood have reached an agreement with NBC, paving the way to a 13-episode sixth and final season. With everyone willing to bring the beloved show to a proper conclusion, I hear there was a compromise on all sides. The actors had been asked to go down from 13 to 9 episodes, with each appearing in as few as 9 of the final 13 episodes. I hear the final count will be somewhere in the middle.
‘Parenthood’ Update: Path To Renewal Clear As Actors Reach Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Boss Tim Davie: “Life’s Too Short” To Work With “Jerks” – Mipcom
- ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Owner Banijay Eyes Scale & Drama Push As Endemol Shine Rumors Swirl…
- Fox Orders ‘Big Bounce Battle’ Trampoline Obstacle Course Reality Series
- Patriots Snap Chiefs’ Winning Streak As ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise
- CBS News Adds Streaming-Video Live Morning Program On CBSN
- ‘The Imitation Game's Matthew Beard To Star In Adaptation Of ‘Vienna Blood’ From ‘Deep State’ Producer Endor…