Not that there had been any doubt, but The Michael J. Fox Show has been cancelled. When the series was taken off the schedule at the beginning of February, the move was described not as an official cancellation but as pulling the show off the schedule with the remaining 7 episodes to air at a later date. That is still TBD. The Michael J. Fox Show, which completed filming its 22-episode order in December, never got traction and logged those dismal 0.7 and 0.6 18-49 ratings before it was benched indefinitely. Fox has since returned to CBS‘ The Good Wife, reprising his recurring role.
For The Record: ‘The Michael J. Fox’ Is Officially Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- Animal Planet Rebrands With New Logo, Look & Mission
- ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC
- ‘Pennyworth’: Ryan Fletcher & Hainsley Lloyd Bennett Set As Regulars In Batman Prequel On Epix
- ‘Armistead Maupin’s Tales Of The City’: Paul Gross To Reprise Role In Netflix Revival; Full Cast Set
- Donald Trump Tweets “FAKE NEWS” On Saudi Interests As Reax To Journalist Murder Questioned