HBO has picked up irreverent news magazine series VICE for two more seasons. A 14-episode Season 3 will debut in 2015 and Season 4 will premiere in 2016. Hosted by Shane Smith, founder of the revolutionary global youth media company of the same name, VICE explores everything from civil unrest and hotbeds of terrorism, to unchecked government corruption and looming environmental catastrophes. VICE kicked off its 12-episode second season March 14, debuting new editions Fridays at 11 PM, following new editions of Real Time With Bill Maher. VICE is executive produced by Maher, Shane Smith, Eddy Moretti and BJ Levin; consulting producer, Fareed Zakaria.
HBO Renews ‘VICE’ For Third And Fourth Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest TV News
- NFL’s ‘Heidi” Game Remembered, Changed Pro Football TV Rules
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest