Sandra Oh will be the only Grey’s Anatomy original cast member with an expiring contract to depart after this season. All others have now signed new deals to continue on the veteran medical drama. That includes co-stars Sara Ramirez, James Pickens Jr., Chandra Wilson and Justin Chambers who have renewed their contracts with Grey’s producer ABC Studios for two more years, joining leads Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo who inked new pacts in January. With everyone on board, an 11th season renewal for the series from Shonda Rhimes is considered a formality.
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Co-Stars Sara Ramirez, James Pickens, Chandra Wilson & Justin Chambers Ink New 2-Year Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV
- Fox Buys LA Sheriff’s Department Drama From David Ayer & Will Beall With Penalty