Fox just can’t wait for the fake-out to begin. The network said today that it is bumping up the premiere of its summer reality yarn I Wanna Marry Harry by a week to May 20, following Night 1 of the two-part American Idol finale. The show had been set to bow at 9 PM May 27, following the time-slot premiere of celebrity game show Riot, which bowed to a 0.5/1 in the post-Glee spot on Tuesday. Marry Harry, from Zig Zag Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, follows 12 American women who are flown to London to court uber-bachelor Prince Harry. Little do they know, dude’s an impostor.
Fox Moves Up ‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Omarosa Is “Dog” Who Got Fired By John Kelly
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist
- Former Murdoch Consigliere Marty Pompadur Joins Board Of Bitcoin Investment Firm MovieCoin
- Facebook Scores Rights To Spanish La Liga Soccer In India & Will Make Games Available For Free
- ‘Death and Nightingales’: First-Look At BBC Two Period Drama Starring Jamie Dornan & Matthew Rhys
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Lines Up Porn Star Stormy Daniels & Kirstie Alley For ‘Celebrity Big Brother’