Apparently it’s a little too risqué for the MPAA. The Hollywood studios’ trade group has voiced its disapproval of the poster for the upcoming sequel Sin City: A Dame To Kill For that features Eva Green draped in a strategically placed sheer white gown. We’re told it was nixed “for nudity — curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown.” It’s not unusual for the MPAA to weigh in this way, and we hear the association is working on a compromise with the filmmakers. Dimension Films had no comment but confirmed that the poster was being reworked. Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For opens August 22.
Eva Green’s ‘Sin City’ Poster Too Sexy For The MPAA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…