Entertainment One Films has picked up North American rights to fashion documentary Dior And I. The distributor, which acquired the film in a deal with Submarine, is planning a theatrical release later this year. Frédéric Tcheng’s movie is a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Raf Simons’ first Haute Couture collection as the new Artistic Director of the House of Christian Dior. Simons took over the job in April 2012 ending a period of transition after the firing of John Galliano. The film premiered to strong reviews at Tribeca. Guillaume de Roquemaurel and Tcheng are producers. Tcheng last directed Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel.
Cannes: eOne Snaps Up North American Rights To Tribeca Title ‘Dior And I’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Supernatural Horror Feature ‘e-Demon’ Scores U.S. Distribution Via Dark Cut Pictures
- Venice Critics’ Week: Anna Eriksson Debut ‘M’, Indian Fantasy ‘Tumbbad’ In 2018 Mix
- Bradley Cooper’s ‘A Star Is Born’ Headed To Venice After 1st Hollywood Screening Impresses Exhibitors…
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.