Entertainment One Films has picked up North American rights to fashion documentary Dior And I. The distributor, which acquired the film in a deal with Submarine, is planning a theatrical release later this year. Frédéric Tcheng’s movie is a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Raf Simons’ first Haute Couture collection as the new Artistic Director of the House of Christian Dior. Simons took over the job in April 2012 ending a period of transition after the firing of John Galliano. The film premiered to strong reviews at Tribeca. Guillaume de Roquemaurel and Tcheng are producers. Tcheng last directed Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel.
Cannes: eOne Snaps Up North American Rights To Tribeca Title ‘Dior And I’
What's Hot on Deadline
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ & ‘Titans’ Star Brenton Thwaites, ‘Picnic At Hanging Rock’ Actress Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic ‘I Met…
- BAFTA Awards For Sue Bruce-Smith, Roger Pratt; ‘Harry Potter’ Production Designer Prize; FDA Chief Exits…
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update