As Cannes concludes, Sony Pictures Classics keeps buying specialty product. The latest is a small deal for North American rights to the Andrey Zvyagintsev-directed Russian pic Leviathan, which played to strong reaction. SPC came in with five films, and bought two more in Cannes.
Cannes: SPC In ‘Leviathan’ Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Film Awards To Honor ‘Crazy Rich Asians’, Amandla Stenberg, John David Washington & More
- SPC’s Michael Barker Talks Awards Contenders & Distribution Challenges: “There’s More At Stake Than Ever Before”…
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…