Once Upon A Time co-executive producer Andrew Chambliss has signed a two-year, seven-figure overall deal with the series producer ABC Studios. This marks the first overall pact for rising writer-producer Chambliss, who will continue as co-exec producer on the fairytale ABC drama next season while also developing new projects. Chambliss, who started as an assistant at NBC, previously worked on CW’s The Vampire Diaries and Joss Whedon’s Fox drama Dollhouse. He is repped by ICM Partners and Bruce Gellman.
Andrew Chambliss Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’