Once Upon A Time co-executive producer Andrew Chambliss has signed a two-year, seven-figure overall deal with the series producer ABC Studios. This marks the first overall pact for rising writer-producer Chambliss, who will continue as co-exec producer on the fairytale ABC drama next season while also developing new projects. Chambliss, who started as an assistant at NBC, previously worked on CW’s The Vampire Diaries and Joss Whedon’s Fox drama Dollhouse. He is repped by ICM Partners and Bruce Gellman.
Andrew Chambliss Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Taunts Donald Trump' "One Man Legal Improv Troupe" Rudy Giuliani Over "Truth Isn't Truth" Argument
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
'The Affair' Season 4 Finale: Tying Up Loose Ends On Alison, Vik And Everyone Else In Series' Most Tumultuous Season Yet
Rebecca Hall To Make Directorial Debut With 'Passing'; Tessa Thompson & Ruth Negga Star In Adaptation Of 1920s Novel
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Producer Fable Pictures To Melt ‘Chocolate Wars’ Book Into TV Drama
- John Oliver Taunts Donald Trump’ “One Man Legal Improv Troupe” Rudy Giuliani Over “Truth Isn’t Truth”…
- ‘The Affair’ Season 4 Finale: Tying Up Loose Ends On Alison, Vik And Everyone Else In Series’ Most Tumultuous Season…
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Series Finale Review: JLo NYPD Drama Fails Clutch Test In The End
- Emmy Predictions: Netflix Looks To Mirror Last Year’s Victory With ‘USS Callister’ For TV Movie, Plus Hammond’s Dream Choices…
- Emmy Predictions: ‘Gianni Versace’ Is Front Runner But Can #MeToo Help A Feminist Western Steal Limited Series Crown?