Less than a month after promoting four coordinators to agent, APA has hired a pair of new ones. Michael Kirschner joins the agency in its Physical Production department, and Arielle Mesirow will work on the Comedy/Talent side. Kirschner began his career at ICM then moved to Paradigm to oversee commercials for their below-the-line clients. He will focus on integrating production and literary clients across advertising and marketing campaigns. Mesirow started at Endeavor and continued working in WME’s talent department before joining APA, where she reports to Ryan Martin and Mike Berkowitz.
Agents Michael Kirschner & Arielle Mesirow Join APA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power': Michael J. Ferguson Upped To Series Regular For Season 6; Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins As New Regular
Latest Film News
- Japan’s Naomi Kawase Game To Direct Official Tokyo 2020 Olympics Film
- ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Moves Back To November 2019, Cuffing Former ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Slot
- Netflix’s Use Of Artwork Personalization Attracts Online Criticism
- Ray Liotta, Ken Jeong, Adrien Brody, Travis Fimmel & More Round Out Cast For Charlie Day's 'El Tonto'
- Choice Of Sharp New Oscar Producing Team Gives The Academy A Chance For Serious & Successful Makeover: Analysis
- Skydance Hires Ex-Global Road Exec Jun Oh To Run Biz & Legal Affairs