The romantic comedy premiered at Sundance and screens this week at Tribeca. Radius/TWC acquired worldwide rights to The One I Love within 24 hours of its Park City bow and now has set an August 15 release date. Charlie McDowell directed the pic, which stars Elisabeth Moss and Mark Duplass as spouses in a crumbling marriage who escape for the weekend in pursuit of their better selves and end up facing an unusual dilemma. Ted Danson co-stars, and Justin Lader wrote it. Here’s a clip:
Radius/TWC Sets Elisabeth Moss-Mark Duplass Pic ‘The One I Love’ For August
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?
- Margot Robbie’s Luckychap & Dan Lin’s Rideback Team For ‘Barbed Wire Heart’ At Warner Bros.
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘BlacKkKlansman’s John David Washington Reflects On His Year Of Socially Aware Films
- ‘Bosch’ Actor Lance Reddick Cast In ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Colleen Camp Joins Netflix’s Peter Berg-Directed Film ‘Wonderland’