EXCLUSIVE: Belgian actress Cécile De France has rounded out the cast of Vince Vaughn starrer Term Life, which is being directed by Peter Billingsley. The pic, scripted by A.J. Lieberman from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow, tracks a crook (Vaughn) who takes out a life insurance policy on himself before going on the run with his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld) with mob bosses, contract killers, and dirty cops on their trail. De France plays Lucy, the down on her luck mother to Steinfeld’s Cate and estranged wife of Vaughn’s Nick Barrow. Filming recently wrapped on the Universal Pictures-distributed pic, which was financed by PalmStar Media Capital and Merced Media. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Picture Show Productions. Kevin Frakes is exec producing alongside Raj Brinder Singh. De France is repped by The Artists Partnership, Artmedia, and Margrit Polak Management.
Cécile De France Joins Vince Vaughn, Hailee Steinfeld In ‘Term Life’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…