SundanceTV has renewed its second wholly owned original scripted series The Red Road for a second season with a six-episode order for 2015. The series chronicles the clash between two communities – a small town and the neighboring mountains, home to a Native American tribe -i and two men (Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson) on a collision course. “It’s a show about what happens when you try to bury the truth, and the devastating impact of that,” said SundanceTV President Sarah Barnett. Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie co-star in the series from writer Aaron Guzikowski and producer Sarah Condon. No ratings information on the first season has been released.
SundanceTV Drama ‘The Red Road’ Renewed For Six-Episode Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- Hulu Orders ‘Sweet Tooth’ Pilot Based On Comic From Team Downey & Jim Mickle
- Donald Trump Again Blames “Management” For California Wildfires On Eve Of Visit
- Olivia De Havilland Battles “False Words” Of FX’s ‘Feud’ In SCOTUS Clash – Update
- Donald Trump Promises Fox News Channel He Will Toss CNN’s Jim Acosta From Future Pressers If He “Misbehaves”
- Fox Developing Animated Comedy ‘Buffalo Wings’ From ‘Nobodies’ Creators
- ‘Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ Renewed For Season 7 By ABC