EXCLUSIVE: Rob Lowe is the latest cast member to join Paramount Animation’s hybrid pic Monster Trucks, which already has set Danny Glover, Jane Levy, Amy Ryan, Lucas Till, Holt McCallany, Thomas Lennon, and Barry Pepper. Plot details are being kept under wraps on the May 29, 2015, release, which will mark Lowe’s second straight summer in a studio movie after this July’s Sony comedy Sex Tape with Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal. Lowe is a producer and star on NBC’s country club pilot The Pro and leads Comedy Central’s new animated series Moonbeam City, which debuts next year. He’s repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Rob Lowe Joins ‘Monster Trucks’
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest Film News
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- After Trying Day, Disney Sets Film Leadership Lineup
- WarnerMedia Will Add A Diversity Executive To Top Management Team
- Voltage Wins Legal Battle Over ‘The Professor And The Madman’ As Judge Tosses Copyright Suit
- Buddy Morra Dies: Comedy Talent Manager Who Helped Launch Billy Crystal’s Career
- Fox Film Team Faces Rocky Disney Future; Paul Feig Moves Label To Universal