EXCLUSIVE: Mandy Moore is set as the female lead opposite James Roday in CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot Good Session. Written by John Hamburg and Matt Miller and directed by Hamburg, the project revolves around a happy couple, Joel (Roday) and Lindsay (Moore), who go to a therapist (Tracey Ullman) to help them decide if they should have a baby but quickly discover they have more to discuss. Moore’s Lindsay is a driven and hyper-focused business executive who loves her husband but isn’t quite ready to hop off the fast track of her successful career to have kids. Moore, repped by WME, Untitled and attorney P.J. Shapiro, starred in another CBS pilot last season, drama The Advocates.
Mandy Moore To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Good Session’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders Coming-Of-Age Series ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ From Jonathan Entwistle & Shawn Levy Based…
- Netflix Sets Cast For ‘The Letter For The King’ Series Based On Classic Dutch Novel
- Freeform Picks Up Josh Thomas Comedy ‘Everything’s Gonna Be Okay’ To Series
- Legion M And Chicken Soup For The Soul Form Film And TV Partnership
- NBC Names Sony Veteran Philip Martzolf President Of Affiliate Relations
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards