CW Seed’s Backpackers is making the jump from online to primetime, with 10 original half-hour episodes set to premiere this summer on the CW. In the digital series Backpackers, best friends Ryan (Noah Reid) and Brandon (Dillon Casey) race across Europe in search of Ryan’s missing bride-to-be, while also struggling with the eternal twenty-something question of what to do with their lives. The first four episodes will contain material previously released as digital episodes on CW Seed. The last six episodes specifically will be written and produced for the network. A premiere date and time will be announced later.
CW Orders ‘Backpackers’ Digital Series For Summer Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
'Leaving Neverland' Trailer: Magical Childhood Memories Turn Dark In HBO Michael Jackson Documentary
Latest TV News
- ‘Eighth Grade’s Jake Ryan Cast In Nasim Pedrad’s TBS Comedy Pilot ‘Chad’
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- George Stephanopoulos Re-ups At ABC News Through 2020 Election And Beyond
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Gabriel Ebert & Rarmian Newton Set As Regulars, Glynn Turman To Recur In Season 3 In AT&T Audience…
- ‘The Banana Splits’: Trippy 1960s Kids Show Returns As Horror Project?
- Media Matters Punches Back At Lara Logan’s Podcast Interview Slamming “Liberal” Media