Nick Gilhool moves to Brownstone Entertainment as SVP Development after serving as SVP Casting for Magical Elves. While there, he handled shows including Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Project Runway, The Real L Word, Fashion Star and Sundance pic Under The Electric Sky. Brownstone Entertainment, run by Drew Brown and Bob Gillan, with Nicco Ardin as EIC, last year delivered over 20 productions across 11 networks, including A&E’s Barter Kings, Eat Drink Love (Bravo), and Meltdown (Nat Geo). Brownstone’s newest series, Big SMO, was recently set at A&E.
Brownstone Entertainment Taps Nick Gilhool As SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Fox's ‘Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back’ Cooks Up Russian Remake
- Colin Farrell To Star In See-Saw Films’ Arctic Whaling Drama ‘The North Water’ For BBC
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ Doc Set To Go Global After eOne Secures International Rights
- Joan & Jackie Collins’ Life Story To Be Turned Into TV Series By ‘Stan & Ollie’ Producer Fable Pictures
- Juno Temple-Fronted Period Drama ‘Little Birds’ & Sci-Fi Drama ‘Intergalactic’ Lead Sky Drama Slate
- UK Pay-TV Giant Sky Promotes Cameron Roach To Head Of Drama Following Anne Mensah’s Exit