UPDATED: A nearly daylong search of the MBS Media Campus following a telephoned bomb threat has turned up nothing suspicious, police say. The threat was called in at 9:56 AM and dozens of employees were evacuated from the sprawling 25,000-square-foot facility in Manhattan Beach. Bomb-sniffing dogs along with officers from the Inglewood, Beverly Hills, LA Airport, and Beverly Hills police departments searched building-by-building, but nothing was found, police say. The search was completed by 4 PM. Formerly known as Raleigh Studios, the facility was previously the home of Marvel Studios. James Cameron’s Avatar sequels will be shooting there this summer.
UPDATE: All-Clear Given At Manhattan Beach Studios Following Bomb Threat; Nothing Found After 6-Hour Search
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships
- Kate Winslet, Diane Keaton & Mia Wasikowska To Star In ‘Silent Heart’ Remake ‘Blackbird’, With Roger…