The nuptials of Will Horton (Guy Wilson) and Sonny Kiriakis (Freddie Smith) — or WilSon, as the NBC soap’s faithful call them — will be played out over three episodes this week. It’s the first time two men have tied the knot on a daytime drama. Days Of Our Lives turns 50 next year; in the meantime, here’s a tease of WilSon’s Big Day:
‘Days Of Our Lives’ Gay Wedding Makes Daytime TV History: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold