EXCLUSIVE: After recurring on HBO’s True Blood for the past six seasons, Tara Buck has been upped to a regular for the vampire drama’s upcoming seventh and final season. Buck made her debut as everyone’s favorite blood-serving barmaid Ginger in the second half of Season 1 and has been a fixture on the show ever since. Buck, repped by Don Buchwald & Assoc. and Untitled, also has recurred on Justified and Nip/Tuck.
‘True Blood’ Promotes Tara Buck To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes Ratings Nosedive In ’60 Minutes’ Interview; CW Returns Respectably To Sunday
- 'Veronica Mars': Enrico Colantoni Set To Return For Revival Limited Series At Hulu
- FuboTV Skinny Bundle Announces Subscriber Count, Financial Milestones
- Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment…
- ‘Pennyworth’: Ben Aldridge To Play Thomas Wayne In Batman Prequel On Epix
- Ann Curry To Anchor & Executive Produce ‘M.D. Live’ For Turner & Lionsgate TV