Spike TV has picked up a fifth season of Ink Master. The network has ordered 16 one-hour episodes for a fall debut, it announced today. Ink Master is hosted by Dave Navarro and produced by Original Media. It features tattoo artists from around the country battling it out each week in permanent ink for a $100,000 cash prize and an editorial feature in Inked magazine. Season 4 (through five episodes) has delivered 1.72 million viewers and improved the timeslot in Adults 18-49 by 81% and Adults 18-34 by 115%, according to Spike TV.
Spike TV Renews ‘Ink Master’ For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest TV News
- Michael C. Hall To Star In One-Show-Only Broadway Skittles Musical
- Donald Trump Tweets At Unpaid Federal Employees: “GREAT PATRIOTS” Who Will “WIN BIG!”
- L.A. Rams’ & Patriots’ Wins See NFL Ratings Jump Double Digits Over 2018
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Apologizes For Accidental Graphic Suggesting Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Dead
- ITV Label Possessed Scores Bumper Order For ‘5 Gold Rings’ As Ex-Sky Chief Adam MacDonald Joins As Chairman