Spike TV has picked up a fifth season of Ink Master. The network has ordered 16 one-hour episodes for a fall debut, it announced today. Ink Master is hosted by Dave Navarro and produced by Original Media. It features tattoo artists from around the country battling it out each week in permanent ink for a $100,000 cash prize and an editorial feature in Inked magazine. Season 4 (through five episodes) has delivered 1.72 million viewers and improved the timeslot in Adults 18-49 by 81% and Adults 18-34 by 115%, according to Spike TV.
Spike TV Renews ‘Ink Master’ For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest TV News
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama…
- Pixar Co-Founder Ed Catmull To Retire