Last night’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory and musical guest Back, averaged a 4.6 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.6 among adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters markets. That was down from SNL‘s last original on Feb 1, which featured guest Melissa McCarthy and Weekend Update‘s Seth Meyers’ farewell (5.4, 2.9) but was about average for the season. (The two SNL episodes before the Feb. 1 one, posted 4.8/2.6 and 4.7/2.7). On the East Coast, last night’s SNL, which marked the debut of new co-host Colin Jost, was delayed by 10 minutes by hockey overrun.
‘SNL’ Ratings Average With Jim Parsons, New ‘Weekend Update’ Co-Host Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
Latest TV News
- Deadline To Co-Produce Israeli Media Conference INTV With Keshet Media Group
- CBS Developing ‘Siblings’ Comedy From David Hornsby & Brian Keith Etheridge
- Donald Trump Says Jamal Khashoggi May be Victim Of “Rogue Killers”; Reneges On Elizabeth Warren Bet
- ICM Partners Signs Producer Andre Gaines
- BBC Studios Boss Tim Davie: “Life’s Too Short” To Work With “Jerks” – Mipcom
- ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Owner Banijay Eyes Scale & Drama Push As Endemol Shine Rumors Swirl…