Michael Wilson will represent writers and directors with an emphasis on television in his new role as literary manager at Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment. Wilson began his career in the UTA mailroom and worked in the television department before transitioning to television production at Management 360. He joined Kaplan/Perrone a year ago and most recently worked for partner Tobin Babst. “Wilson is a dedicated member of the team who has hit the ground running ever since he joined the company. We are confident that his tireless work ethic and dedication to artists will be a tremendous asset to our firm,” KPE said in a statement.
Kaplan/Perrone Ups Michael Wilson To Literary Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Kate Winslet, Gavin O’Connor Team For Brad Ingelsby-Written Limited HBO Series ‘Mare Of Easttown’
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World Of Comedy’ Gets Netflix Premiere Date
- Will Packer Sets Premiere Date For ‘Power Star Live’, The Series About Twitter On Twitter
- Former Lionsgate Film Chief Patrick Wachsberger Sets Up TV Venture With ‘Marseille’ Producer Federation
- Hulu Raising Live TV Price $5, Dropping Cost Of Basic SVOD Service By $2
- Sarah Sanders Defends Press Briefing Shutdown: White House Not In Business Of Making CNN Stars