The man behind the fish-out-of-water series Welcome To Sweden has new representation. Greg Poehler, who created the comedy based on experiences falling for a Swedish woman and following her to her homeland, has inked with Paradigm. He also wrote, exec produces and stars in Welcome To Sweden, playing a New York accountant alongside Josephine Bornebusch, who signed with Paradigm last summer. The show aired on TV4 locally and was acquired by NBC in October. His sister Amy Poehler makes an appearance on the show, as do her Parks And Recreation co-star Aubrey Plaza, Will Ferrell and Gene Simmons. The Poehlers launched their production company Syskon — Swedish for “siblings” — in May.
Greg Poehler Signs With Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
'NBC Nightly News' Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It's Not Her First Time Under Fire For Race Remarks
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Unveils New Donald Trump Narrated Ted Cruz Campaign Ad
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For Race…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine & Comedy…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama ‘Dark Mon£y’