The Slamdance Film Festival has promoted Anna Germanidi to Festival Director as preparations begin for the 2015 edition. Germanidi has worked as Manager of Slamdance since 2012 and steps up to head the Park City, UT fest first founded in 1995 as an alternative to Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival. Co-founder and President Peter Baxter will continue overseeing Slamdance and its Slamdance Studios distribution arm. Next year’s fest will run January 23 to January 29.
Anna Germanidi Named New Director Of Slamdance Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project