Anna Fricke has closed a new two-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox Television. Under the pact, she is joining the studio’s straight-to-series adventure drama Hieroglyph and will also develop new projects. “Anna’s a spectacular writer and showrunner who can literally do it all – from big genre shows like Being Human to more intimate character pieces like Men In Trees—and we are thrilled to be in business with her exclusively,” said 20th TV chairman Gary Newman. Fricke, repped by UTA and Patti Felker, is coming off Syfy’s Being Human. She developed the adaptation of the British series with her husband, Jeremy Carver, and ran the Syfy drama for the past five years. Her previous credits include ABC’s Men In Trees and the WB’s Everwood.
Anna Fricke Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Joins ‘Hieroglyph’ As Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Anthony Bourdain's Suicide Mourned By Rose McGowan In New Letter; Didn't Take "Doctor's Advice" In Depression Battle
Latest TV News
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad