Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers bid farewell to his Weekend Update desk ahead of his move to Late Night, where he’ll debut as host February 24. Meyers was handed the baton – rather, the pickle – last week by Jimmy Fallon. His first slated Late Night guest, ex-Weekend Update co-anchor Amy Poehler, stopped by for the occasion along with fellow alumni Bill Hader (as Stefon) and Andy Samberg in the episode hosted by Melissa McCarthy, who made her third visit to SNL.
Seth Meyers Says Goodbye To ‘SNL’s Weekend Update: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
Latest TV News
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year
- Hasan Minhaj Bids Farewell To ‘The Daily Show’ With Final Report
- Stephen Colbert Tickled Omarosa Getting Under Donald Trump’s Skin