EXCLUSIVE: True Blood is adding a new vampire for its seventh and final season. Riley Smith (90210) is set for a major recurring role. He will play Keith, a sexy, rock ‘n’ roll vampire with a romantic side. A drummer in James’ (Nathan Parson) band, he becomes smitten with Arlene (Carrie Preston) on first sight. Smith, repped by Gersh and Sanders/Armstrong/Caserta, is a regular in Lifetime’s original movie/backdoor pilot Deliverance Creek from Nicholas Sparks Productions. The film has no airdate yet but is expected to premiere later this year, with the project still in series contention as backdoor pilot.
Riley Smith Joins HBO’s ‘True Blood’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes Ratings Nosedive In ’60 Minutes’ Interview; CW Returns Respectably To Sunday
- 'Veronica Mars': Enrico Colantoni Set To Return For Revival Limited Series At Hulu
- FuboTV Skinny Bundle Announces Subscriber Count, Financial Milestones
- Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment…
- ‘Pennyworth’: Ben Aldridge To Play Thomas Wayne In Batman Prequel On Epix
- Ann Curry To Anchor & Executive Produce ‘M.D. Live’ For Turner & Lionsgate TV