EXCLUSIVE: Open Road Films is picking up U.S. distribution rights to The Tank, a thriller from writer-director Kellie Madison. The pic revolves around six people entering an isolation tank designed to simulate the lengthy trip to Mars. Production is set to begin in April in Ohio. Glacier Films’ Tove Christensen, Sarik Andreasyan and Vladimir Poliakov are producing alongside Steven Schneider. The deal was negotiated in Berlin by Tom Ortenberg and Elliott Kleinberg of Open Road and Ben Weiss of Paradigm.
Berlin: Open Road Acquires Thriller ‘The Tank’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Streamer MUBI Picks Up UK Rights To David Robert Mitchell’s LA Noir ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report
- ‘Outlaw King’ Filmmaker David Mackenzie Trims Netflix Epic By 20 Minutes Post Toronto Premiere
- Keira Knightley’s ‘Colette’ Robust in Start; ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Solid; ‘Ya Veremos’ Crosses $4M – Specialty…
- Todd Phillips Gives First Look At Zazie Beetz In Joker Movie In Response To Leaked Photos
- ‘Kingsman 3’ Set For Nov. 2019 Return With Matthew Vaughn On Board